Yeah, exactly the way I feel too - How long does it take to integrate something
you no longer do? Valid question, and something I grapple with a fair amount
these days, now that I finally have the time to do so.

My obvious take on it is that stuff comes up in life, for all of us, sometimes
challenge after challenge after challenge, to the point of near exhaustion.
Processing it through reflection, becoming aware of all we go through, and how
it changes us is a vital part of life, something critical to staying ALIVE, and
present.

But, whatever the current issue is, cult experience in this case, it is not our
identity, or our singular cause. Nothing really is. Nothing defines us once and
forever. That is a stale model, of the old culture of labels.

So it is a wonderful thing to hear someone express even the most negative
insights, if growth is apparent. However, if it just the ego getting trapped in
a cul-de-sac, it is worth pointing out, and moving on.