"Eternity abides at all times in the silence within each of us; it is the
nakedness of who we are and is continually reconciling all that exists."

*Beautifully* put!!! Thanks!

To get into technicalities, our thoughts serve the legitimate purpose of
bringing our desires into being. However, in order to do this efficiently, we
must attain a grace, or synchrony, with ourselves and our surroundings, so that
the mind; the heart, and the discrimination, both, don't use up so much energy,
just freely spinning, or getting lost in fantasies.

So, life, anchored in eternity, in silence, is actually a fuller life than that
imposed by the ego, dancing from thought to thought.

Thoughts are amazing and powerful impulses. When we are able to witness their
rising from a native bed of silence, they fulfill life's purpose for each of
us.