I think it is wonderall what the Transcendendtal Meditation has done to bring
meditation and spirituality in to the light of science in the world.  TM and
the people in it is not all the cult that the haters would make it out to be
but also is simple essential spiritual method in life.  Some of the TM-taliban
inside TM  might yet be more powerful than others of goodwill but there are
relatively few real cultists in the middle of TM.  Mostly the TM community is
waiting for the real bad ones to die-off. So  I would hope the real haters
could come to an effective place of quiet and join the larger group of
meditators once again in our meditator group meditation.  The science clearly
shows us that a group effectively meditating is good and good for everyone.  In
spite of the worst behaviour of the old administration the larger movement has
always moved with everyone.  The middle circle of TM is quite small.  I would
hope the haters here could empathize with the larger whole again and continue
to help us all with more love.  A transition is happening as boomers and old
are demographicaly die-ing off .  This morning there is a great video of the
old pope at his last audience. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-21597093
That is coming too with TM as people generally in TM wait for some to die off
who are in the way.  There is a lot of fear around that.  But even the haters
could help us all pointing the way from outside.  I feel they have a place in
this too.   I should hope some of the real haters will come more to their
senses and simply come back to us all.  "We shall overcome.." together.
-Buck in the Dome