On 02/26/2013 08:37 AM, turquoiseb wrote:
> It's really fascinating having a break from work and
> thus catching up on "The Master," the new TV series
> called "Cult," and the best of them all, "The Following,"
> *all* while reading Fairfield Life and tuning in to
> another forum still inhabited by diehard Rama freaks.

CW "Cult" just got moved to Friday night because it didn't have enough
followers (er ratings).  Two episodes and I'm still waiting for things
to get started.  Maybe next week.

I'll see "The Master" is available tomorrow nearby.  Netflix can be
dreadful on weekends due to rebuffering caused by too much demand
apparently (no one 'cept Netflix knows for sure).  "The Master" is at
plenty of kiosks but often only the DVD and I want to see it HD on BluRay.