there is no marketing campaign at present,and there has not been for years. I
have heard there is some planning for one, not to create the false impression
that I have any expectation of rationality from yourself but these people are
not remotely the "TMO"
I guess people like this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kat_Denning
are too OLD for your taste lol