> But you don't need TM to do that

TM makes it very easy and systematic. The instructions
are designed to keep you from getting in your own way.

> - so what about TM mantras are special? Cuz if it isn't the
> mantras, you can't seriously think the simple instructions
> given in the checking notes for example are responsible for
> TM being superior to all other meditation methods?

This is funny, Michael. Both Mike and I just got done
saying we do think it's the instructions; and I
explained why it wasn't the mantras (even told you how
to check for yourself).

But here you are asking the same question all over again
as if neither of us had said a word, as if we were going
to give you a different answer.

The answer doesn't change just because it isn't what you
want to hear, Michael.