Man, you have a very, very poor memory, Turq (as if that's a surprise). My
insistence on my enlightenment, CC at the time, was as a demonstration that
enlightenment was possible for anyone, and not the pie in the sky unobtainable
state that you and your now absent fair weather friends insisted upon.

You are sorely mistaken if you think I have ever been concerned that someone
doesn't think I am enlightened. Enlightenment doesn't care about anyone else's
opinion. It is a personal measure of success.

However, I would like to gently remind you that I AM ENLIGHTENED, and don't you
ever forget it!!! LOL!

Seriously, fulfillment of desires once enlightened, once spiritually liberated,
makes a life like yours, Turq, look pitiful and pathetic.