Curtis - I was thinking of you when I sent this.  Saw her at Wintergrass this
year.  Check this out...Allison Krauss, Jerry Douglas, and Sarah  - mentoring
the new generation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHcYiOsO3a4

I like this one too - great lyrics and guitar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdM89_88cdM