Oh you cute little weasel, you -  You're off spinning your BS, and when I call
you on it, I'm a dick?

OK, Curtis, we'll play this, according to "Curtis logic":

I just heard that red lights NOW MEAN "GO". Really, its true because I said it
is, and I have experience with traffic lights, and if you propose a reason that
I may be pulling this out of my butt, it means you are attacking me personally.

I'm sorry, Curtis, but I overwhelmingly favor reality.

Sincerely,
Your Dick

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>