-- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, doctordumbass@... <no_reply@...> wrote:

> Oh you cute little weasel, you -  You're off spinning your BS, and when I
> call you on it, I'm a dick?
>
> OK, Curtis, we'll play this, according to "Curtis logic":
>
> I just heard that red lights NOW MEAN "GO". Really, its true because I said
> it is, and I have experience with traffic lights, and if you propose a reason
> that I may be pulling this out of my butt, it means you are attacking me
> personally.>

Jim attacking me personally in his post:

"with a wounded and fearful heart."
"from his crippled emotional state."
"He and Barry need therapy"
"dense old men"
"propped up by a bloated ego"
"a couple of spinster aunts"

All because I expressed my opinion about a meditation practice that I taught,
and still practice.

You weren't calling me on anything Jim, you were name calling. Judy was
challenging my view respectfully while making some of her own POV known. Her
post is the contrast.

This is a pattern with you Jim.  We have been down this road so many times
before. You are one of the least tolerant people of opposing viewpoints on TM
on the board. And the most emotionally reactive.

And I'll bet that you can't articulate my points to demonstrate that you even
understood what I wrote before you went into over-reaction, kill-the-messenger
mode.