That post made it completely worth the time it took for me to write my own to
serve as your writing prompt.  Fascinating, thoughtful post.  I'll read it a
few times, but thanks for such an honest description of your own relationship
with meditation and different states of consciousness.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius"