Yes, when the sun comes out for longer than two hours, it is definitely time to
celebrate.  The trees and bushes are budding and new shoots are pushing up
through the ground, so there is hope.  Puget Sound from Pike Place Market is a
great view. Seattleites will be out in their shorts and tees, exposing their
pale limbs to the first sunshine we get.  We're all Vitamin D deprived. :)