Judy for the record, your objections to my other post were either based on your
lack of familiarity with Maharishi's experiential goals for his programs beyond
the beginner level of instruction, (never attended an experience grading
group), your confusions concerning different aspects of the teaching,(confusing
the programs inner goals with the outer goals), or a deliberate malicious
filter that twisted what I meant into something you could complain about
propelled by a premise that I have an agenda to mislead people who might want
to start TM for some devious, although inexplicable, reason.

But in the end we both got what we want.  I got to clarify what I meant, and
you got to make your eternal case that a stranger on the Internet was a bad,
bad person.

Now you can go back to your fulltime job of informing the world what a bad
person Barry is, and will hopefully leave me alone to discuss my topic with
people with an genuine interest in what I am saying.