Yeah, the whole "I am enlightened" thing really bugs you, huh? It is not
something I mention, except to both state that it is possible, and not
lifetimes away, or particularly complex, and to disturb those like you, living
in a dream.

There is a fear and mystique most people associate with the personal experience
of enlightenment, that is completely unfounded. It is the most natural way of
living possible. And only grows more so, with time. TM, as a mechanical
technique, is the quickest way to Grace, as well.

To hear your objections to experiences like this, I feel sorry for you, and see
that you are full of empty fears. As they say, tough (man) titties!