 From: seventhray27 <steve.sun...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:41 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Alienation and Idleness in Paradise

Share,
I like the points you raise.
I guess if  you have more a philosophical bent, then it is interesting to go
deep into  philosophical issues.  And I am very much enjoyng the back and forth
on that. But it is also just as valuable to view things from a more practical
viewpoint as well.
I believe you to be a person whose intuiton has guided you to make good
decisions which have brought you a good degree of fulfillment, but who also a
person who does not run away from the painful slings and arrows that life
throws one's way.
Comments from the peanut gallery.
Now I'm gonna  go to bed. (-: