It's amazing how the free market economy is moving to avoid bank assets from
being frozen by banks and governments.  IMO, this is the reason why the stock
market has gone up by about 1,500 points very recently.  That means a lot of
people have taken out their savings in banks to buy stocks since the interest
rates are extremely low for bank deposits.

Since Bernanke stated that he will continue buying government bonds to put more
cash in the economy, the market is anticipating that inflation will be the next
progression in the economy.  This is the reason why the stocks have risen
drastically for the past month or so.

But Bernanke should be smart enough to see what's happening.  He could just
delay the federal bank's purchases of government bonds.  This delay could also
cool down the buying frenzy of stocks on Wall Street.  In the end, Bernanke is
hoping that the economy will rise on its own without further interference from
the federal bank.

In addition, we'll have to find out what Congress will do by the end of this
month to address the looming cutbacks in government spending.  The politicians
are now forced to find a way to reduce the $16 trillion national debt without
harming the present economic recovery.  Stay tuned.