The extreme parallel was between your acceptance of Barry's behavior and the
acceptance of the German people, *during* the Holocaust - otherwise the extreme
parallel doesn't make sense. Just wanted to get your attention, kinda like the
way you and everybody else does around here. No need to get your panties in a
twist about it Curtis. We used to call that being able to dish it out, but
can't take it.