If you notice in the media too, all of the articles that tell you how to: Lose
Weight, Get A Better Job, How To Manage Your Money And Avoid Scams, etc. are
all written from a victim's perspective. Constantly reinforcing the idea, the
fear, that the world is overwhelming and we better step it up and learn from
the experts. Even the values adopted by the so called outlaws like Barry -
jaywalking, stealing movies, railing about cults, are all pathetic and impotent
moves within the social slavery they supposedly confront.

The only way to true freedom is through self awareness. "The world is as you
are. Live unbounded awareness" - Maharishi Mahesh Yogi.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation" <seekliberation@...>