--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "PaliGap" <compost1uk@> wrote:

> > > Who puts these questions? This latter is now de rigueur
> > > for anyone with a newspaper or TV. But if Creme had come out
> > > with Richard's location a few years ago - now that would have
> > > been something.
>

> These are written questions sent to the shareintl.org editors. What makes you
> believe that Benjamin Creme would be interested in King Richard III or would
> spend his time with predictions ?

You posted the bloody thing Nabby, you can hardly expect
people *not* to wonder whether this guy is actually an
enlightened know it all or whether he just reads the papers
like you and me.

This how you put extraordinary claims to the test, sort the
wheat from the chaff etc. we're getting twitchy for some
revelations instead of this Daily Mail headline stuff,
especially as we can't ask the great saviour directly as he
seems to have forgotten his watch *again*. Dead tardy these
gurus....