You  are right Nappy, you do get what you pay for - when you pay for TM, you
get a meditation technique backed up by 58 years of fraud, deceit and a
manipulative guru.

But that's not all - with your basic TM initiation fee, you receive an endless
stream
 of entreaties to give, give, give more and more and more money to the TM
Movement, always, of course, for the best and highest good of the world.

In addition, if you call your nearest TM Peace Palace in the next 15 minutes
you will also receive the opportunity to buy, at exorbitant prices, a vast
array of ridiculous smoke and mirrors, snake oil and
 nostrums that will never lead to enlightenment, perfect health or a sublime
life.

Your TM initiation also entitles you to pay big money to learn a set of
techniques that purport to give you super-normal abilities, yet have no actual
demonstrable effects - originally they were taught as the fast track to
enlightenment, being 10,000 times more powerful than TM alone, and will lead to
even more absurd promises whose actual fulfillment have very little effect
other than to separate you from your money and your good common sense.

Best of all, if you mention David Lynch's name when you get your TM mantra, you
will have the opportunity to lose a great deal more money by having a Marshy
approved home designer design a new and totally unnecessary home for you that
will cost a lot of money and face east.

One additional perk of learning TM is the satisfaction of immersing yourself in
a fear based ideology - if you don't participate in group
 program,
 you will be
 responsible for not preventing any number of natural and man made disasters,
if you enter or exit any building with a south facing entrance you will suffer
mightily, if you expose yourself to a solar eclipse, you will surely experience
bad karma and on and on.

All of these things are proof positive that TM is by far the very best
meditation technique for creating problems in life and screwing up peoples
minds. You can tell its the best by the price tag, and after all don't you WANT
to contribute to Girish's legal defense fund? Even tho he is a wealthy man, of
course Hagelin and the boys are gonna raise money to pay his legal defense -
the TM Movement and its pimps ALWAYS get TM True Believes to pay the freight,
rather than paying for stuff themselves.