 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 11:16 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] President Barack Monsanto Obama

My "organic gardening" is limited to my apple tree and trying to keep
the pests out of it.  This year I got the coddling moth traps out early
and there were no moths caught until a week or so ago and by early I
meant early February.  And that was only possible because I had a trap
left over from last year.  Otherwise the stores run out early because
you want to put these up before the tree buds because the moths lay
their eggs on the buds and then you wind up with wormy apples.  However
we've had colder weather than usual and the moths haven't been around
until lately.  Frankly not sure that trying to maintain an apple tree is
worth it because you may wind up paying more to maintain the tree than
you will just buying bags of organic apples.

The lemon tree takes care of itself with occasional pruning from the
gardening service.  Gardening is not my hobby.  As for planting crops
the soil is too rocky for that.

There was a similar experience with the remake of "Red Dawn" and the
Chinese.  You'd think the movie producers would learn.  They should have
made the source of the pandemic a biotech company but then maybe
Monstersanto would have thrown a tantrum.  In a 1970s movie it would
have been a US government experience going awry.

DHS = Department of Homeland Security.