--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> I'm sure at the time you "answered" it exhaustively and
> exhaustingly. I should have included the post number but
> I had already cut and pasted and I couldn't backtrack.
> It has Summa Wrestling in the title.

No, it doesn't. It was headed "How to Know Reality's Point
of View," and it was the first post in the thread. You even
included the heading in your quote of your response to it
(see below). "Summa Wrestling" was a much earlier exchange
between you and Robin (back in July 2011, for pete's sake).

Here's Robin's original post to which you were replying:

Here's Robin's response to your reply:

And your response to him:

Then came his three-part series in reply to your response:

You never responded to any of these.