You'll feel better when you get that chore done.  I know we did.
There are sure a range of responses to Curtis' posts.
I tend to be in the  "they make sense" camp.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@...>
wrote:

> Sorry, Steve. Â It's tax time - I'm running a little late due to my
presence here over the last week with ya'll. Â P.S. Â It's not an
accusation - it's an observation. Â

> >________________________________
VALENTINE

> >Sort of cowardly, don't ya think, to make a vague accusation like
this and then run off?

> >Or maybe we're supposed to divine what is intended?
> >--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn emilymae.reyn@
wrote:

> >> O.K.  I'm back for the moment - I'm so unreliable - but I
can't help myself.  Curtis, you have outdone yourself, or maybe
the word is "undone" yourself with your posts of today/yesterday.
 Magic Carpet Ride (Live)  - "You don't know what we can
see." Enjoy. ÂÂ

> >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtkP5gTX6Hc

like to place dibs on "obsessive" because that is how I pursue all my
interests (although I prefer passionate to describe my focus).

right for where she is "on the spectrum".

rightfully be Robin.  Even Robin might cop to that. Or he would let
loose a word flood denial of it that would just prove the point
definitely.