OK Steve I'm home and I'm going to give this another shot (without the word
idiot in it which clearly stresses you and LG out).

LG, laughinggull - I welcome you to answer #7, #8 and #9 as well.

1) Are you aware that your posts are just frivolous, careless, reactionary
posts?

2) Can you sense the amount of energy, effort Emily puts into her posts
which thereby reflects on her intelligence and sensitivity?

3) Do you think your frivolous posts deserve an equal footing as hers?

4) Considering #1 & #2 - do you think you lack credibility and integrity in
your questioning of Emily, Ann?

5) Considering #1 & #2 - do you think you lack the skills to absorb the
content, context, the motivations of any given poster on FFL?

6) Considering #5 - do you think your aligning with Curtis doesn't mean a
damn thing - intellectually, integrity wise?

7) Are you able to notice how Curtis doubles down on his assessment of
Robin's motivations - from just word-flooding and subjective fantasizing to
BDSM rituals (Sado-masochistic, dominative/submissive rituals) and labels
from DSM (Diagnostic and Statistical Guide of Mental Disorders)?

8) In light of #7 do you not see Curtis and Barry's exchange as bullying
Ann?

9) What was your opinion on Robin before today? What new insights did you
gather from Curtis's posts today? How did they help you to come to new
insights on Robin?

I realize this is a lot for you Steve. I am wishing you the best.

Love,
Ravi