--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Irmeli Mattsson"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Their way of relating to each other feels like a troubled
> > > marriage.
> >
> > Except that at the beginning of a marriage,
> > the two people think they love each other.
> > That they start out this way is an important
> > component of their later troubles which is
> > entirely missing here.  With the married
> > couple, a betrayal of trust is involved, a
> > trashing of the original loving feelings.
> >
> > Why do some of you seem unable to accept
> > mutual dislike for what it is, and feel
> > compelled instead to see it in the context of
> > a romantic relationship--either originally
> > or ultimately--simply because it's between
> > a man and a woman?
> >
> > You're trying to force it into a pattern
> > that you're already familiar with rather
> > than seeing it on its own terms, and as a
> > result you can't evaluate it accurately.
>
> ****
> I was just accounting about my spontaneously felt impression that I
> often get, when I read your mutual communication, and I can have it
> wrong. I also sense a strong bond between you two even if it is
> felt as dislike. Hate and love are not so different energetically.
> They can change places.

Actually, just to give you the other side of this,
I don't actually dislike Judy at all.  I *really*
enjoy poking fun at her sometimes, because she's
such a prig, but that's just me.

I wish her nothing but the best and would sit down
over a drink with her anytime.  But I doubt very
seriously that she would agree.  You see, as she
has stated very clearly above, she really *does*
dislike me.

I think that there is probably a nice self in there
somewhere if it just stopped trying to impress it-self
and other selves.