"seventhray" is a carry over from the time (the few months I spent with The
Saint Germain Foundation  here is St. Louis)and also some of the literature
I've read regarding the Ascended Masters.  Now before MJ wets his pants with
another (tired) tirade about Guy and Edna Ballard, or the fantasy of the
Ascended Masters, it's nothing I really think about anymore, but I simply liked
the concept of the "seventhray".  Well okay, the whole concept of Saint
Germain, and the Ascended Masters is something I still keep in the back of my
mind. Naturally it isn't anything I would bring up here because,  you know, you
bring this stuff here at your own risk.  Plus, anything thoughts I have about
it are quite personal.

I wanted to be "seventhray1", but it was taken.  For a while I was
"seventhray2", but that ID got messed up when I changed my e-mail, so I just
went with "seventhray27"

Ah, Roller Ball, aka Indian Ball.  A couple years ago, we had a family whose
house burned down in a predominantly black part of town, and their insurance
payed for them to move into our neighborhood, (not that it's exclusive or
anything, but its a historic neighborhood with many large homes settled by the
wealthy German population who settled here.  (Our home is quite a bit smaller,
the original home having been destroyed in the 1900 tornado, and a smaller
house built in it's place.

Anyway there were about 6 kids living in that house who had never played any
baseball, so that summer and fall, (before they moved back), I had fun teaching
them how to ride a bike and playing catch, and hitting and throwing, riding a
scooter, along with my kids of course.

Good times!

http://comptonheights.org/