 From: authfriend <authfri...@yahoo.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, April 13, 2013 1:05 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: parsing a la Descartes was HITLER'S VALENTINE

> What I remember is that Robin initially posted a one big
> paragraph post but then added paragraph breaks after people
> requested that.

No, you'd be "remembering" incorrectly. Not a good idea
to assume Curtis's remarks about Robin are reliable,
especially those he makes when Robin isn't around.

It's not difficult to *check* these things, you know.
Finding Robin's initial posts in the archive takes about
30 seconds and requires no technical skill, just the
will to find out what the reality is.