Psst.  Ravi.  Come here.  No, a little closer. I don't want anyone to
hear.  Listen, you made the comparison between yourself and Ramana
Maharishi.  So, I don't think you mean to compare yourself to a
life-abnegating individual.
Yea, yea, I know you had your delusions of becoming the next big thing
in Yogidom, but still, you don't have to go this far.  You are a
physically fit, western trained Telagu Brahmin.  Stand up for yourself.
"Shake off this paltry faintheartedness"
And yes, still loving you like a brother.  so we're all good there.
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula  wrote:

> On Apr 17, 2013, at 2:13 PM, "seventhray27" steve.sundur@... wrote:
>

> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Ravi Chivukula wrote:

can't see living elsewhere, the cool, dry weather, the blue skies, the
rolling hills, the cliffs along the beautiful beaches of the Pacific
Ocean.

> > > LOL - no need to grow, all that natural beauty seems to extend and
mirror my inner silence and beauty. And I'm too attached to California's
beauty because this is what I focussed on while mystically, manically
intoxicated. Just as Ramana was with that mountain Arunachala - but
ultimately it's just a mountain.

> > An apt comparison.  Ravi and Ramana?
> >
> > does this deserve a  ,  or an  , or maybe a
> >
> > What was it Lloyd Bentsen said, "Senator, you're no John Kennedy"
> >
> > (look it up Rav)
> >
> > P.S. Love ya like a brother!
>
> You are right Steve baby - Ramana's too retarded for me, a starving,
life-abnegating man admired by starving, ignorant, uneducated people.