 From: Ravi Chivukula <chivukula.r...@gmail.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2013 1:28 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: parsing a la Descartes was HITLER'S VALENTINE

OMG - hilarious stuff dear Share - what a clueless, dishonest person you are.
Judy has exposed your lies several times - yet you are unwilling, unable to see
it.

No - Robin doesn't have to dumb down his brilliance for you, Barry, LG and
Steve, all you need is a dictionary, a heart to feel the beauty of his words.

I will get to your garbage when I have some time.