no i never did TTC and had always been told not to write down or speak the
mantra - so the info in the Secrets of the Mantras as new to me

________________________________
 From: Bhairitu <noozg...@sbcglobal.net>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: Secrets of the Mantras

Oh gawd! I can see this is going to be a "palms to eyes" day on  FFL.
Michael, you did not do TTC, correct?  I don't think you've ever claimed
to but you've probably got folks like me who did rolling on the floor
laughing.  Out of respect I won't say why.  However, gurus write down
mantras all the time.  It is the personal practice of meditation not
just in TM but other paths as well where you are not supposed to give
out your personal mantra even if the guru gives out the same one to
everybody.  But then by logic you might ask what happens if someone
becomes a TM teacher and in the process doesn't have an advanced
technique (and probably why MMY gave them out on TTCs) but just the
first technique?