Oh my! Apparently the Tama Sama Nava Sam Yum Yum that Bucky plastered all over
us isn't working - Dr. Dummy doesn't want to eat together in sattvic nice-ness.

________________________________
 From: "doctordumb...@rocketmail.com" <doctordumb...@rocketmail.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2013 7:58 AM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: FFL As Sport

Barry, LOL - You self-important, braying jack-ass, with nothing to say. You got
your butt kicked appropriately. Now, quit wallowing in your Merde du Mer, and
kindly fuck off. You constant spew your unfunny negative messages at everyone,
and just because I poked fun at you, accurately I might add, you have now
barfed out three or four responses. You have become neither funny nor clever.
Now take your own advice, and make yourself scarce, along with your mom.
Delightedly,
The Management,
FFL Main Dining Room