--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Curtis makes Ms. Missy chuckle for which she is very grateful.
I can see you now:

> ________________________________

certain FFL posters are very very very deep down a rabbit hole.
And not only that, they don't want to get out of it!  That was
the biggest aha of all.  Plus I took to heart what you said about
my part in keeping it going.  So I'm simply not reading posts by
certain posters.  If I miss some praise or strokes from those
posters, that's a very small price to pay IMO.  ÂÂ

> I see, you lack the INTEGRITY to feel obligated to answer the hostile
accusations from strangers on the internet who want to portray you as a
baby-rape supporter on the, while simultaneously dragging you over the
coals for something you said to someone else in the previous yuga.

> I for one am outraged by our lack of RESPONSIBILITY for not engaging
in endless arguments where everything you say is taken out of context
and spun in the most hysterically unflattering way.

> So then that's just FINE.  Have it your way and don't absorb all the
negative emotional punching bag energy from strangers on the Internet.

> Just know that SOMEBODY is going to be taken of SOMEONE ELSE'S Divali
greeting card list this year. (The Shivaratri card list is still in the
air so the ball is in YOUR court Miss. Missy!)