--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ann" <awoelflebater@...> wrote:

> wrote:
> >
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long <sharelong60@> wrote:
> > >
> > > turq, someone's extreme meltdowns last week made me realize that certain
> > > FFL posters are very very very deep down a rabbit hole.  And not only
> > > that, they don't want to get out of it!  That was the biggest aha of
> > > all.  Plus I took to heart what you said about my part in keeping it
> > > going.  So I'm simply not reading posts by certain posters.  If I miss
> > > some praise or strokes from those posters, that's a very small price to
> > > pay IMO.
> >
> > I see, you lack the INTEGRITY to feel obligated to answer the hostile
> > accusations from strangers on the internet who want to portray you as a
> > baby-rape supporter on the, while simultaneously dragging you over the
> > coals for something you said to someone else in the previous yuga.
> >
> > I for one am outraged by our lack of RESPONSIBILITY for not engaging in
> > endless arguments where everything you say is taken out of context and spun
> > in the most hysterically unflattering way.
> >
> > So then that's just FINE.  Have it your way and don't absorb all the
> > negative emotional punching bag energy from strangers on the Internet.
> >
> > Just know that SOMEBODY is going to be taken of SOMEONE ELSE'S Divali
> > greeting card list this year. (The Shivaratri card list is still in the air
> > so the ball is in YOUR court Miss. Missy!)
>
> Hey Funny Man. I don't think Share needs your advice on anything. She is
> doing great all on  her own. She doesn't need your stroking,

I guess you are right ANN.  Saying that she probably isn't a baby rape
supported is excessive flattery...

Thanks for helping me tighten that up.

 your encouragement or your pretend friendship. She is a force of nature so
don't flatter yourself into thinking she needs you in any way. She has proved
herself time and time again to so far outclass any of her staunch supporters as
to make it look like their efforts are paltry by comparison. You aren't worthy
of her Curtis as much as you wish you could jump on her more elevated platform.
Watch and learn and keep working at it, one day you'll be able to equal her
stature but not quite yet.