Regardless of how one construes crop circles, it might be useful to read the
wikipedia article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crop_Circles

The article did contain the following sentence:

'The scientific consensus is that crop circles are almost entirely man-made
with a few exceptions possibly due to meteorological or other natural
phenomena.'