> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Xenophaneros Anartaxius" <anartaxius@>
> wrote:
> (snip)
> > Crop circles and aliens is difficult to believe for a number
> > of reasons. Why would an alien civilisation try to make their
> > presence known in such an ambiguous inept manner? Crop circles
> > can be made using rope, wooden stakes, and wooden planks. This
> > has been demonstrated many, many times.

For every man made "crop circle" there are about 300 Crop Circles that are at
this time unexplainable. But I guess you simply are too lazy to do any research
whatsoever, for you it's much simpler just to try to continue the myth that
crop circles are manmade.
Why on earth don't you stick to something you know something about, surfing for
example ?

http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/interface2005.htm