Great satire, Bee!! I especially love the part where you proclaim yourself
above social interaction on the Internet! LOL - Good One! And also the bit
about not caring what others think of you! F'ing Priceless!

And the rant about *other people's* NEEDINESS was best of all! Rock It, my
little man! You should turn this into stand-up, Barry, seriously.

Perhaps next you can try to convince us how you no longer need to eat, sleep or
breathe, so advanced have you become. This is great stuff, and please don't be
bashful about sharing your humor as often as you like! We always appreciate a
good laugh here on FFL! Whooo-eee! Good one! ROFLMAO!

Thanks again, Popeye! LOL