Barry, I too got a chuckle out of your response. Not the happy kind of chuckle,
but the gotta-laugh-at-the-absurdity-and-hypocrisy kind of chuckle. At least
that is my perception after the few communications you and I have had and from
reading some of your responses here on FFL. Of course, I realize you care zilch
about my perceptions.

Our perceptions are what they are. Hopefully we as human folk are open to
consider that our perceptions may be wrong; they are most always limited.