What an awesome account; love the images. :)

I hitch hiked over 6000 miles as the crow flies back in the late 70s and early
80s. Wish I would have kept a journal of all the trips. I don't condone hitch
hiking though. I do know some personal horror stories of others. Thankful all
my experiences were good...or at least weren't bad. One time a city bus picked
me up. lol