I clicked on the video at a random point and there was Hagelin saying

"In the yoga sutras of Patangali, which is the classic text of yoga, there are
techniques to transcend -- transcending meditations for example -- which just
take the mind like a rock to sink deeply into the transcendental source of
thought."

To which I say, "Obviously John doesn't have a definition of 'mind' that
separates it from 'consciousness,' nor does he see that consciousness is not
'awareness.'"

John just spews a 1st lecture and condescends about the other panel members
being knowers of reality.

BAH!

And note that he doesn't take questions.  Does he ever take questions?  I bet
he does but only from very specific groups -- not from the rough shod
Fairfielders who have given up TM, for instance.

And double BAH on John for his vile morality and sexual predator lifestyle --
no wonder he doesn't want questions, cuz someone who's life he's ruined might
just be rude enough to confront him about how  valuable his philosophical
concepts and his meditation-skill-set and the results of his use of them are if
they have not transformed him from evil toad to saint.

Yeah, I hate the guy and he's not done a thing to me personally...

He is an incarnation of all the TMO hyprocrisy, all the "philosophy lite fuzzy
blubbery talky-ness, and all the Raja superiority.

I would not advise him to get stuck in an elevator with me.

There would be blood, no debate, and it wouldn't take place in the astral.

Edg