Duveyoung:
> It's not slander unless it's untrue. And  it
> won't be proven to be untrue unless he takes
> me to court and there's no chance of that,
> BECAUSE HE KNOWS WUT HE DONE.

The guilty always scream the loudest, Edg.

> And as for you, you fucking hatred-incarnate
> war mongering shit-for-brains cultural wart
> -- I invite you to sue me too!

Why would I want to sue you? It's Rick that
could get sued - you want to post slander, why
not think about what could happen if you are
mistaken.

> I can't think of a moment in my whole life
> that would as enjoyable as getting served
> such papers.

You were wrong to post the slander - just
man up to it that you broke the FFL rules.

Where's Alex when we need him?