It's not slander unless it's untrue.  And  it won't be proven to be untrue
unless he takes me to court and there's no chance of that, BECAUSE HE KNOWS WUT
HE DONE.

And as for you, you fucking hatred-incarnate war mongering shit-for-brains
cultural wart -- I invite you to sue me too!  I can't think of a moment in my
whole life that would as enjoyable as getting served such papers.

Edg