--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu <noozguru@...> wrote:

> Arctic temperatures are rising fast than expected:
> http://arctic-news.blogspot.nl/2013/03/huge-patches-of-warm-air-over-the-arctic.html

These climate changes and what will happen to earth and people is my major
non-people related worry in life  and I am trying to just not think about it
any more.  It really is the fundamental, root issue for all of us - other than
enlightenment, for some.  Is there any genuine good news about this or
scientists who think we can actually save things?  Folks, listen up:  humanity
will be gone, gone destroyed.  It will be ugly and is happening way faster than
even the pessimists expected back in the early 2000's. We are in serious
trouble here and have no where to escape.  In a decade things are going to be a
mess - we won't be here for the end days, but will witness some ugliness and
fear coming very soon.

As I say, I make an effort to avoid reading about it anymore - way too
depressing.   I just spent a weekend at a huge and famous garden (Longwood
Gardens) while visiting mother in Pennsylvania.  I got there early when the
doors opened, and soaked up the quiet and green smells. The wind was blowing in
the tops of huge trees and the sounds were amazing.  I was all green and
growing and thriving.  Consciousness seemed conscious everywhere there. If I
were retired, I would spend more time outside, away from big cities (which I
also love).  I don't want all this to be ruined.

So, Bhairitu, send me some good news on this topic if you come across it.
Humanity needs to focus on this pronto and make it our primary cause and
support people working to save the earth. Scientists are my superheroes.