Bhairitu,

Your point is well taken.  There are also many other areas in life that have to
be taken into consideration.  There's another case of an individual who has the
conjunction of Venus and Mars.  This conjunction is notorious for making an
individual passionate and sexual.  It would be harsh to tell the person NOT to
get married.

IMO, the best alternative advice is for the person to find a partner who has a
similar relationship between the two planets.  If that person is found, then
the couple can get married.

On the other hand, the person can choose to remain single, which would be more
difficult but not impossible.  Specifically, KN Rao, one of my jyotish
teachers, has the same conjunction in his chart.  His mother told him that as a
mother she would prefer him to be a married.  But as an astrologer, she would
advise him not to get married.

Also, Brendan Feeley, another one of my jyotish teachers, had the same
conjunction.  When he was in the Vaishnava monastery in India, his guru told
him to disavow marriage.  But, in spite of that advice, he left the ashram and
got married to live here in the USA.  To the best of my knowledge, he is still
married as of date.

JR