> Judy I was replying to the phrase something it is like to be you.

Yes, Share, I assumed that's what you were replying to.

> That's what reminded me of Iness Amness Isness.

And as I said, I don't think that has anything to do
with the "hard problem."

> Thanks for the article about the hard problem. I've read it
> a few times now. My first response is that we don't know
> enough about the brain to understand how we experience qualia.

Yes, that's why it's called "the hard problem," you see.

> But my speculation is that it might have something to do with
> the vibratory nature of energy and matter, something yet to be
> understood by modern science.

That the experience of qualia is not understood by modern
science is not speculation, it's a fact. On the other hand,
just about everything has "something to do with the
vibratory nature of energy and matter" one way or another.
So you're not really saying anything of any interest.

> Though I think ancient rishis experienced it and wrote
> about it.

Experienced what and wrote about what? Everybody with a
functioning mind experiences qualia, and loads of people,
philosophers and scientists, have written about them.

> But they did so in code. Of course at this moment I remember
> no titles of what I've read about this but maybe some of the
> Vedic scholars here can help out.

It's not going to help with the hard problem. You're just
on the wrong track with this, Share. You can't get there
from here.