> > All Trader Joe's and Whole Foods sell liquor! LoL!

obbajeeba:
> Willy, has a point.

Yeah, it's beginning to look like neither Barry2 or MJ
have ever visited a health food store. Joe's raised the
price on the cheap wine. LoL!

Barry2 visited an Indian grocery store one time in
Oakland and bought some punk to burn in his incense
burner. And, while there Barry2 apparently got some
nifty instructions in 'mantra yoga' from one of the
store-owners. Go figure.

  <http://www.traderjoes.com/>