Definitely power. Men feel powerless, impotent towards the gentle, earthly
power of a woman. A woman can sexually satisfy many men at the same time, many
men have trouble satisfying one woman. I myself struggled with my battles,
sometimes it seemed easier to just choke a woman, it was extremely hard but I
had to yield, learn new techniques, be more loving, communicative, patient -
reign in the natural male instinct to control, to be powerful. I struggled to
battle my fascination, obsession and possessiveness.

Gandhi took the easier route, suppressed his sexual energy and became a
renunciate - and he was worshipped as a Mahatma too!!! Buddha too. They are
always more fascinating to liberals than say Krishna or Shiva.