 From: obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, June 5, 2013 3:28 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: 10 Ways to Starve a Multi-National GMO Conglomerate

Lucky you!
I keep getting corralled back in some way or another. Mantra can't leave my
mind. Like when one learns to draw the alphabet, you really don't lose how you
did it so many times and find yourself doing it even with your fingers as one
sits and waits for things mundane to happen. Old habits are hard to break.
Keep me in your thoughts and keep reminding me why I should run away fast and
never look back!  I need that kind of encouragement. :)
The hair of David Lynch keeps flowing in pictures in front of me and I get
caught up in those waves of his, like waves of bliss. lol