> > destiny

Just for fun, here are excerpts from Robert Hand's forecast
on astro.com:

Introduction
This report is a short edition of the Forecast Horoscope. It is meant as a
sample and advertisement for the full version of the Forecast Horoscope which
can be ordered from Astrodienst as a bound report of about 15 - 20 pages

Saturn square Uranus: Radical actions
End of November 2012 until mid-September 2013: This can be an extremely
upsetting and tense period, particularly if you have allowed your life to
crystallize into rigid patterns that cannot easily be changed. This is a time
of great tension, because your desire for change and new experiences seems to
be thwarted by circumstances or other people. If you have been putting up with
unpleasant conditions in any area of your life, these will become much more
difficult to withstand now. The tensions may become so great that you will
unexpectedly take very radical actions that you would not have anticipated a
short while ago.
During this time you face the challenge of creative change without destructive
revolution. If you try to endure the pressure of a situation crying for changes
in the face of profound obstacles, you subject your body to extreme tensions,
which is not good for your health, especially your nerves.
Some people are utterly unconscious of the need for change in their lives. When
this influence hits them, changes start to happen suddenly, which can be quite
upsetting and unpleasant. The changes may even take the form of accidents,
which are often an unconscious and inadvertent release of subconscious tension.
You will have problems with any relationships that seem to be holding you down
too much. Relationships may break up during this time, but not usually those in
which both people are open to new and challenging experiences. This influence
is most threatening to structures that have become routine and rigid.
Your work situation may also become oppressive if you are given new
responsibilities without any new stimulation or opportunity for a different
experience. Here also there is the danger of a sudden break, such as quitting
suddenly or even being fired, unless you can learn to incorporate change into
your daily routine. Authority figures in general seem oppressive and become the
focus of negative energy on your part.

Saturn conjunction Mercury: Thinking small
Mid-December 2012 until end of September 2013: This is a time of serious,
heavy, even pessimistic thinking. Communication with others becomes more
significant, but also more difficult. In fact this influence often means saying
goodbye. You take life more seriously than usual and look at things more
seriously, but you run the risk of losing your sense of perspective.
Your mental and intellectual viewpoint is narrowed by this influence. You are
likely to concern yourself with a smaller range of ideas, but you are more
likely to think about them thoroughly. You are beginning a major new cycle of
ideas and opinions, of communicating in new ways. This consumes your mental
energy and limits your ability to range over a large number of topics. Also you
root out old ideas and notions that have outlived their usefulness in your
life. Your mind is very disciplined, but with this discipline and narrowing of
focus there is the danger of thinking too narrowly. You may overlook important
alternatives because of your tendency to concentrate single-mindedly at this
time. Also, with your tendency toward depressed thoughts you may overlook
possibilities that seem too idealistic or risky; probably they are not at all -
it is just that you are thinking "small."
Nevertheless this is an excellent time for working a single idea through
completely, planning very carefully and realizing ideas that can have important
consequences many years from now.
When dealing with yourself and others, be careful that you do not become too
concerned with an unattainable perfection. One effect of the this influence can
be to make you too exacting and critical, with the result that you alienate
others.

Jupiter square Jupiter: Impending shortages
A transit approaching its end, 29 May 2013, remaining 7 June 2013: With this
influence it is very important that you keep your affairs from getting out of
hand. There is a strong tendency to excess, which may make it impossible to
keep up with whatever you are involved in, simply because it is more than you
can handle. Be particularly careful concerning financial matters, for you are
likely to spend without thinking, confident that there is an abundance of money
or other resources to back you up. You may not notice the pinch immediately,
but shortly after this period you may experience shortages that will be
severely exacerbated if you spend money foolishly now.
But money is not the only area of concern. You may be overcommitted to projects
that demand more time than you really have. So in every area of your life, make
sure that you really have the time or resources to do what you have set out to
do. Do not overestimate the resources at your disposal.
If you avoid that pitfall, this can be a very fruitful influence, because it
gives you more confidence and optimism and allows you to undertake projects
that you would ordinarily be reluctant to take on. Also your basically positive
attitude helps to ensure that your affairs will turn out the way you want.
Under this influence some persons experience a kind of ego inflation in which
they have delusions of grandeur or overestimate their self-importance. This can
lead to arrogant behavior and inflated pride with little or no real substance
behind it.
What this influence does is test your sense of proportion. You have to know
what you really can and cannot do and who you really are. Insofar as you
fulfill those conditions, this influence will give you apparent luck and
greater power to achieve.

Jupiter trine Neptune: Direct inquiry
>From 24 June 2013 until 3 July 2013: This influence stimulates the idealistic
>and possibly the spiritual side of your personality. You seek out the more
>subtle manifestations of truth and are unusually inclined to inquire directly
>into the secrets of life. Religious, spiritual, and mystical subjects attract
>you, and studying them could indeed bring much needed insight into your life.
>It is quite possible that this influence will signify someone coming into your
>life who will act as a teacher or guide in your quest for meaning. It is also
>possible that you will play this role for someone else. The only
>recommendation is to be careful not to overidealize such a person and not to
>allow yourself to be overidealized, for this could lead to disappointment
>later on. In spite of this problem, the chances are that everything will work
>out very favorably in the long run.
In a related way, this influence arouses the humanitarian side of your
personality. You have great compassion for the sufferings of others and want
very much to do something about them. You may become involved in charitable
work for others, either on the personal or on the institutional level. And if
you need help from someone, you will probably get it.
About the only negative side of this influence is that you may get into such a
pleasant dreamy state that you have little ambition or desire to achieve
anything of significance. This influence does not make you inclined to fulfill
ego drives, and you may notice a slackening of this drive in your own life. By
the same token it can lure you into feeling that everything is just fine, even
when you really have to do certain things or face serious problems.
The desire to gamble or speculate is another aspect of this influence. As long
as you realize that it is possible to lose and that you must use some planning
and foresight, it should be all right. But don't let a feeling of
overconfidence and the desire to take unnecessary risks get you into a losing
situation.

Jupiter trine Sun: A sense of humor
End of August 2013 until end of April 2014: This is such a pleasant influence
that you may be inclined to sit back, enjoy it and do nothing. However, this is
really a very important time in your life because you can reach out into new
areas of life and have new and rewarding experiences. Your creative potential
is enormous at this time, and you can very easily accomplish a great deal that
would be difficult at other times. Your inner energies are strong, and you are
full of self-confidence and the feeling that you can do anything.
This influence usually indicates good health and a feeling of well-being,
although you may be inclined to put on weight if you are not careful. You may
not feel inclined toward physical activity, but it would be a good idea to get
some exercise. Make a particular effort to be outdoors. Hiking is a very
beneficial activity at this time.
If you are inclined to physical activity, especially athletics, don't take
foolish risks through overconfidence. This influence tends to make you
overestimate your energies.
This is an excellent time for all financial matters. You will feel like making
your surroundings appear more elegant, and you may spend quite a lot of money
doing so. This is perfectly fine, and you should think positively in all ways,
but don't let this concern with material acquisition blind you to some very
real possibilities for inner growth.
Travel, either physically or mentally, often accompanies this influence. Take
this time to broaden your understanding of the world around you. You have a
strong interest in ideas that are different from what you normally know and
encounter, and you are much more tolerant of different ways of living. Even
people's usually irritating traits do not bother you at this time. Also your
sense of humor is much greater than usual, and you can appreciate the dance of
life in all its glory.

Jupiter trine Mars: Ethical standards
Mid-September 2013 until end of May 2014: This influence creates an easy flow
of energy that enables you to act much more effectively than usual and to take
initiatives that demand foresight, careful planning and considerable
self-confidence. Almost any initiative that you take now will work out as you
want it to. It is a good time to start any enterprise.
Your actions are governed by a strong sense of integrity. You may be ambitious
during this time, but you feel that it is very important to achieve your goals
correctly and in accordance with ethical standards. Others will recognize your
integrity, which will increase their confidence in you.
Under this influence you have a strong desire to make something of your self in
the broadest sense of the term. For example, there is the drive to succeed,
particularly in some project that you have started yourself.
This influence also signifies actions aimed at enlarging your scope of action,
giving you more freedom of movement and creating opportunities for new
experience.
This is a good time to approach a person with whom you do not usually get along
or someone you have had a temporary dispute with and make an effort to settle
it. You will find it easy to convince the other person of the integrity of your
motives because it is true, and they will respect that. If you are involved in
a legal controversy, this influence is a good time to settle that dispute on
terms favorable to yourself.