 From: obbajeeba <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2013 9:42 PM
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: FairfieldLife 'Jyotishees"

Wow. I know someone with Rahu in the 7th and gets along well with foreign
women. ..and that attraction thing, they are highly attracted to each other.
hahaha. Maybe it is young love. I think over 3 years is pretty good for a love
couple going strong!

As for kuja, I must be lucky. I just hate having to wait for love. Quick
somethings are always available, but I do not put my attention on those.
Lucky for me, I get the attracted types who live far away? hahahaha
Maybe the second phase of life will pull them grahas together?
At least I get the, "I should have married you a long time ago when I had a
chance," type statements. haha Better than nothing.