--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Share Long  wrote:

> Ah, one of my favorite math concepts: the fact that infinity comes
> in different sizes. Which is larger the set of all integers or the set
> of just the even integers? Even math has koans (-:Â

[https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/971644_541720885\
888104_1717458253_n.jpg]

A lot like spending one's time thinking about stuff like this.  :-)

It *amazes* me sometimes the useless shit people ponder to convince
themselves they're smart.

What would be the RESULT of finding an answer to any of these
silly questions? Who would it help? Whose suffering would it ease?